You call someone’s number, and then you suddenly get a message that the call is not completed in this moment.
You tried it over and over again, but it’s not working and it keeps repeating the exact same thing over and over repeatedly.
It’s not a brand new issue, however it is very frequent, and I’ll explain to readers the reason(s) for experiencing difficulties calling a number from you cell phone.
What can your call that cannot be completed in this moment translate to?
It occurs when a phone call cannot be routed to the number of the receiver due to problem with the network or a technical issue from the provider of the network.
It could be due to the caller’s network, or perhaps that of the caller’s. The main reason this issue that can’t be resolved currently is a technical issue with the network however it could not originate from the receiver however, it could be the fault of the caller’s end.
Below are some reasons behind these network problems.
1. Network issues with technical nature
I’ve noticed when I’m experiencing problems such as your call isn’t completed right now the cause is usually by a technical issue with the network right now.
I have two sim card that belong to different networks. Sometimes I get calls from friends requesting what the reason for my main number saying that the the call is not being completed in this moment. Try again in the future.
I am confused because I know that the sim card is working and I’m getting network connectivity on my mobile. When I contact my provider of network for the issue I’m experiencing they typically state that they’re experiencing an issue with the network’s technical side currently and that the issue are expected to be resolved in the near future.
When it reaches the specified time my number will begin moving through.
This led me to believe that one of the primary reasons for this issue on your network, namely “your call cannot be completed at this time” is because of network technical issues.
2. Poor network connection/coverage
Poor network connectivity or coverage could cause this kind of issue when making calls to anyone.
It could be that the individual is located in a remote location where there isn’t enough coverage or connectivity, no regardless of how difficult you attempt to reach the person encountering issues similar to this, the call can’t be completed until now.
In this situation I suggest you send the person a message, even you need to make use of whatsapp or another app. See how they respond to your message.
3. The network is overwhelmed
Third reason due to the network is overloaded and unable to handle messages or calls.
When a network is overwhelmed, it could be very annoying making calls or sending texts could become a battle. You are able to make a call to someone on your mobile and the call will be ended instantly.
It could make you believe the person blocked you but in actual sense, it was the fault of your network provider, or perhaps the network provider of the receiver.
Network overload is a popular language used by AT&T They are extremely fond of this assertion. AT&T calls cannot be completed when dialed, it could be due to an overloaded network in that the moment.
4. The number of the receiver is not in use.
If you dial one that is shut off, you’ll hear regret that the number you’re calling at present not in operation,but sometimes you will hear that the call is not able to be completed in the moment.
You’ll continue to try, but you’re not aware that the person you’re contacting had enabled air mode in his/her phone.
If the phone is down the SIM card and network will not be operational so you are unable to contact the person via calling their number.
What I’m trying explain in this article is that a telephone number that’s not in use could cause problems could be because the user has switched on to airplane mode on their phone, or has completely turned off their phone.
While trying to call someone and you hear your call cannot be completed please try again later, I recommend you to wait for one hour and call back. Or probably you should do the followings;
1. Make contact with the person on WhatsApp or any other social messaging application
This is the way I usually do when I am in this kind of situation. I’ll change to whatsapp and attempt to call the number of the person from my Whatsapp account.
There’s no issue getting the person’s contact information except for an internet connectivity issue, which could cause more difficult.
When you try to contact someone, but it would keep saying that the call can’t be completed Try calling the person using any social messaging apps unless the individual does not have any.
2. Text message
If calls don’t work Try sending an SMS to check if the message will be delivered. Utilize both the phone and cell phone text, as well as any other messaging app like WhatsApp, Skype, telegram to send messages via text to the recipient.
If there was no response, you can rest assured that the number is not in use. Take a few minutes and then try to reach the person again.
3. Utilize a different sim card network
Perhaps the issue isn’t caused by the network of the receiver, instead, it is your own network. This is why I suggest you to switch to a different SIM network, or an alternative carrier to contact the person to determine whether the make it through.
If the call works, then the issue is with your network. Give it a few minutes and if the issue persists then you must call your network provider and make a complaint.
What is the reason why Verizon claim that my call can’t be completed when it is dialed?
It could be because of the network being overloaded problems with the network or sim number isn’t active when you called.
If you experience this type of issue, you should wait some time before calling the number a second time.
If you are ever told that your call is not completed, Please try again later. they are the primary reasons;
- Network issues with technical nature
- Connectivity issues or poor coverage on the network.
- Network overloaded
- Number is not active
Conclusion:In an age where instant messaging is the norm, getting the unsettling message “Your call can’t be answered at the moment,” is not a common occurrence. While it’s not a new phenomenon, is a problem for numerous smartphone users, leaving people confused and looking for solutions. Our research has identified a trio of reasons that include network technicalities, inadequate coverage or connectivity, and the massive load of the internet. In addition the possibility that the receiver’s number not working is a further layer in the mystery of telecommunications.
Acknowledging the root of any issue allows us to handle it more easily, whether that means waiting for network issues to be addressed or trying alternative communication channels such as WhatsApp/text messages – there are solutions out there which we can implement quickly and easily. Here we explore 10 frequently asked questions (FAQs) which shed some light on this cryptic matter.
- Q What exactly does “Your call can’t be completed at this time” translate to? A: This message is a sign of the inability to connect the call due to technical or network issues on the end of the caller or receiver.
- Q What is the reason I am experiencing problems when my network appears good? A: Technical problems with your network even if your phone is connected, could be the main root.
- Q How do poor coverage of networks affect the quality of calls? A: In areas that have insufficient coverage calling attempts could cause the infamous message due to connectivity problems.
- Q: What’s network overload as well as how can it affect phone calls? A: When the network is overloaded, calling or sending text messages is difficult, resulting in the failure of calls.
- Q: Does the phone of a receiver be turned off to cause problems with calls? A: Yes when you have the telephone in “airplane mode” or switched off, attempting to make a call might result in the “Your call can’t be completed” message.
- What do I determine why my call isn’t working? A: Try other communication methods such as WhatsApp or text messages or changing to an alternative SIM cards or networks.
- Q Does it become commonplace that network service providers experience technical problems? A: Yes technical issues on the part of the network provider are not uncommon, resulting in interruptions to calls.
- Q Do I need to keep trying when my call is unsuccessful initially? A: Waiting for a bit before trying again, and testing different methods of communication is highly recommended.
- Q: What could cause Verizon claim that my call cannot complete? A: Possible reasons could be network overload technical issues, the number of the caller being inactive.
- A: What do determine if the problem lies with my network or that of the person receiving it? A: Switching to an alternative SIM device or network could aid in determining if the issue is yours or the recipient’s. Contacting them by other means can confirm the problem.